32 Wood Street , Inglewood
6 3 2
For Lease - $790.00 per week
This 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom cottage style house is anything but boring. This house comes with so many rooms you won't want to wait to get lost in them.
Situated on a massive block, this double storey house with below ground pool could be your next home.
It boasts the following features:
- Separate toilets
- Plenty of storage in every nook and cranny
- Bathtub so deep, it's the envy of the pool in the backyard
- Solar panels
- Below ground chlorine pool
- 4 clotheslines including a hills hoist
- Exterior pool shower
- 2 Hot Water Systems
- Place for a veggie garden
- 3 compost bins
- Monthly gardening included in your rent
- Both evaporative and split system air conditioning
- Gas stove & Electric oven
- Kitchen comes with a wall mounted TV for the foodie who cooks along with the shows
- Security intercom with camera, so you can see exactly who's at your door
- Close to Beaufort Street amenities including Coles Supermarket, restaurants and bakeries
- With it being so close to Beaufort Street, you get the convenience of city public transport with the serenity of the suburbs
- Walking distance to local primary schools (Inglewood 0.4km*) (& Saint Peter's 0.6km*).
- Walking distance to bus stops going in and out of the city Bus Port (0.4km*).
- Walking distance to Coles, Civic Hotel, Chemist, and more at the end of Wood Street (0.3km*).
- John Forrest Secondary College (2.2km*).
- Edith Cowan University (2.5km*).
- Mt Lawley Golf Course (2km*).
- Morley Galleria Shopping Centre (3km*).
- Meltham train station on the Midland line (1.6km*).
- Only a (5km*) drive straight down Beaufort Street into the city.
( * = approximate distances).
Sorry, no pets.
To arrange a viewing, call Trinity on 9242 3000 or email propman
|Available From:||Monday, 22nd Jan 2018|