8/23 Waterloo Street, Joondanna
2 1 1
For Sale - OFFERS
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
OWNER SAYS SELL! LOCATION IS BRILLIANT. UNIT IS SPACIOUS.
You'll be at one with the world if you secure this light, bright 2 bedroom unit finished to a high standard within this small complex of 8, which is within walking distance of the Glendalough Train Station.
A fruitful Pomegranate tree and lush Rosemary & Thyme bushes greet you as you approach the front door and the immaculate Kalgoorlie Green synthetic grass ensures that the front of this unit is always well maintained. Being only a block from a popular Joondanna Gym, surrounded by schools, shops, cafes etc. and a short 15 minute drive to the city, the beach and major shopping centres, you'd be hard pressed to find a better location.
This unit has an ambiance of "HOME" the minute you step inside and you are immediately thinking how your own furniture would fit in. With consistent rental return Unit 8 23 Waterloo St is a solid investment.
- Spacious immaculate Kalgoorlie Green front courtyard
- Large windows in the open plan living/dining area – the light floods in
- Split system Air Conditioning to living and leads to a secure rear crt/yard.
- Master bedroom is light, bright, a good size with large double robe unit
- 2nd bedroom is light, bright and large enough for a double bed
- Spotless bathroom/laundry with immaculate glass screened shower
- Separate toilet
- Undercover Car Bay
- Built in : 1976 Brick and Tile
- Total Living: 65sqm (as per strata plan)
Council Rates: $ 1,408.32 per year
Water Rates: $ 946.38 per year
Strata Levies: $ 1,920.00 per year
|Land Size:||141m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment