COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
This is a great opportunity for a Licensed and Experienced Commercial Property Manager to join our dynamic team in our large and ever-expanding Commercial Property Management Division.
> Full Time Position - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
> Start date: Immediate
> Only applicants with the right credentials and experience will be called for an interview.
You MUST have:
- Commercial Property Management experience;
- 'REST' knowledge is essential;
- Good English skills;
- Able to take instruction;
- Strong communication skills;
- Great work ethic;
- An eye for detail;
- Motivation to achieve the best results!
Duties will include, but are not limited too:
- Data Entry & Regular Reconciliations;
- Liaising with Owners, Tenants and Contractors on a daily basis;
- Typing letters to Clients;
- Property Inspections;
- Completing and updating Property Condition Reports;
- Organizing maintenance work orders and obtaining quotes;
- Receipting and Filing;
- Assisting in End of Month Proceedures;
- And other Administration Duties
> You will be working closely and sharing work loads with the Commercial Division Assistant on a daily basis.
> Reference checks will be conducted.
Darrell Crouch & Associates Pty Ltd is well known and has been operating in Perth for over 30 years. We are a busy multi-skilled real estate company specialising in all facets of Residential and Commercial sales and leasing. We also have a Building division, all covering many areas of the city and country.
Send Resumes to email@example.com for review.