172 Roberts Street, Joondanna
M: 0415 122 092
3 1 2
A 3 bedroom home with a Granny Flat...opportunities like this, in a location like this, with truly panoramic uninterrupted views like this, do not come up very often.
Whether you are considering retaining and renovating or taking advantage of the R30 zoning to develop this 629 sqm block, owner occupiers, developers and investors alike will be drawn to the Potential Plus of this property.
- 629 sqm on the corner of Roberts Street and French Street.
- R30 zoning to redevelop and take further advantage of the views.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
- 1 bedroom granny flat with its own entrance, kitchen, laundry, separate WC and bathroom and It may be possible to have the granny flat joined to the main home above giving you a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a separate lounge or games room.
- Potential plus to renovate and turn this home into an entertainers delight.
- Truly unique views in a unique location.
- Established gardens watered by the bore.
- Close to the Mount Hawthorn and Leederville café strips, local shops, public transport and schools.
|Land Size:||629m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment