6/163 Edinboro Street, Joondanna
M: 0415 122 092
3 1 2
FIRST TIME TO MARKET!
Whether you are an owner occupier or an investors, you will be drawn to the exceptional value and the Potential Plus that this rear townhouse with no common walls offers.
Nestled at the rear of a group of three, this home boasts a big 123sqm of living area as well as 188sqm of land. The impressive features do not end there, with some of the great attributes making this house a home below;
- Suited to those seeking an easy care/low maintenance lifestyle
- New paint internally
- New carpets
- New timber look timber flooring to lounge
- Neutral tones throughout
- New gas storage hot water system
- No Strata Management Fees**
- Functional tiled entry and kitchen, overlooking the meal/ casual living area
- Gas bayonet and Split system air conditioning to the lounge/living area
- Great entertaining area and private courtyard with reticulation
- The upstairs spacious master bedroom has large built in robes
- Next to this is a good sized second bedroom with a built in robe
- As well as the third bedroom/ study
- The Upstairs bathroom has a separate bath and a shower plus a handy laundry chute
- Upstairs there is a separate toilet
- Downstairs there is a power room/second toilet
- Under stair storage and upstairs linen press
- Undercover carport car bay as well as a second car space along side
- Brick storeroom
- Total area 311sqm
The central location means it is less than 10minutes'* drive into the city and is less than a 20minute* drive to Scarborough Beach. You are also positioned close to Shopping Centers, bus routes to the Perth bus port, bus routes to train stations, primary, secondary and tertiary schools, plus the nearby Mount Hawthorn and Leederville café strips.
To arrange a private viewing please contact Steve Crouch on 0415 122 092
(* approximate | ** talk to Steve for further information | Floor plans are for illustration purposes only).
|Land Size:||311m² approx.|