• Location made up of two separate commercial Strata Lots, (Lots 1 and 2).
• The two Lots encompass; Bar/Restaurant area of 292 sqm, plus Alfresco area of 100 sqm facing Adelaide Terrace.
• Plus 2 leased car bays and 2 leased storerooms. (Long term).
• (Total NLA 429 sqm).
• The current retail lease expires on 31st August 2025.
• Current outgoings estimated at $140 sqm per annum + GST (paid by tenant).
The location of the property on the river side of the Terrace with its unique current zoning of Bar/Restaurant, Retail and Commercial office use, optimises leasing opportunities in the future.
A property on the ground Level of this high rise building with direct street frontage along one of the main streets of Perth, Western Australia has to be a premium 5-star investment opportunity for any astute investor.
The Perth City Council has actively encouraged the expansion and development of multi-level residential living as well as commercial and retail growth. The office building currently enjoys 10,020 sqm of net lettable area for Owner Occupiers and commercial tenants.
As Perth, Western Australia continues to grow and develop, the multiple tenancies and blue-chip tenants of 251 Adelaide Terrace, Perth are indicative of the popularity of the site’s location.
With the iconic Swan River, close to high-rise residential towers, all major law courts, including Family, Criminal, District and Supreme Courts and also tourist trade and visitor numbers increasing will enhance the business growth for the Occupier.
For the Information Brief or to view this excellent investment property, please contact:
Darrell Crouch at the office or mobile 0412 343 000 or email email@example.com